Monday, June 28, 2010

Romance

When I opened the front door this evening, The Swede was standing there with a bunch of roses and a pastry box.  First off, AW!  And second, I've always wanted something - anything - in a pastry box, but I thought they only existed in the movies.  This particular pastry box contains two leftover pieces of chocolate cake, the whole cake and the flowers being a gift to Mama Swede from one of her students that she couldn't keep because she and Papa Swede are going to Greece tomorrow.  Aw, neverthless.  Secondhand cake and roses are cake and roses in any case.

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, I had to frantically figure out when/why/where/how you can now use a beyonce lyric in this post. Congrats (he better not have done it on the airplane). Secondly, the House theme song is a real song by Massive Attack called Teardrop. Heard it on my Pandora and immmediately had to stalk you down.

    ReplyDelete