Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Shocking Disclosure

Here is an extraordinarily poor-quality photo of a couple of 50 öre coins, because some posts don't really need a picture but I've got a pattern going here, haven't I?  These coins are half a krona each, so equivalent to about 6 cents.  They were recently discontinued but that's not the point of this post.  Today when we got home and parked the car, The Swede looked for some change for the parking machine and found only a few 50 ören, which he suggested I take out of the car and throw away.  This after he became infuriated watching me throw away a penny when we were in the States last summer.  Ridiculous, I know, but still not the point.  The point comes when I said that we should keep the ören and start a rare coin collection and sell them later and make a bundle and The Swede replied, "Haven't I ever shown you my rare coin collection?"  Um, hello?  Here I am writing desperate blog posts about windshield frost and number 2½ pencils and the man has a rare coin collection!  When was he planning on filling me in on this?  The honeymoon?  I mean, geez, talk about surprises.  Stay tuned for the best blog post ever when he finally reveals this thing.

2 comments:

  1. Its in the bank.... You bloggers have to ask nicely to ser it

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me laugh after a long, bureaucratic French day.

    ReplyDelete