Sunday, October 25, 2015

Little Women

This week is fall break for students so Sarianne and Magnus sent their girls up to spend the week with Mama and Papa Swede. Before they invaded my in-laws', though, we got them all to ourselves Saturday night and this morning. Jamie was in heaven. They built forts, played video games, cuddled, and even made me breakfast in bed!
Elin is thirteen now and has grown into such a lady. She has incredible manners and was so helpful with the kids and cleaning up after breakfast and whatnot. She's also the first to look over and roll her eyes when one of the smaller kids says or does something ridiculous, which I love. Last night, when we were putting Jamie and Julia to bed, Jamie said that he wanted to lay between two grown-ups. I said that The Swede was putting Julia to bed so he couldn't come and Jambo answered that he meant me and Elin. It's true, she's much more adult than kid now and, even though I didn't have anything to do with it, I'm so proud of the woman she's becoming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment