Monday, March 13, 2017

While I Was Gone

It's March! You haven't heard from me in March, have you? I looked through my phone to see what in the world we've been up to for the past couple of weeks and, aside from last week when Jambo and I were sick, this is what I came up with:
We went to see The Lego Batman Movie and jazzed up our usual pre-movie selfie with a fun filter.
 The Swede took Jamie ice-fishing and he was a total pro, on top of which he acutally liked it.
Erin and I proved how *NSync we are when she texted me about a nail polish color she wanted to buy when we went out shopping later that day and I texted her back a picture of me wearing that exact color at that very moment.
Jamie and I started building a fort but didn't get far.
I drove through our old 'hood late at night and rolled down the window to take a shot of the beautiful church that used to be our neighbor. My kind of drive-by: photographing churches without interrupting traffic.
I discovered the most magical ice cream flavor during one of my frequent window-shopping sessions at the grocery store freezer. I took the picture to remember for the next time I throw caution to the wind and eat what I want.

So those are the small things. Here are the big: work is busy, spring is on the way, I'm in love with my husband, my kid is awesome, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment