Friday, February 26, 2010

Glam Squad

My friend Sepideh (the one with the blue blazer who looks exactly like Audrey Tautou) is having a birthday soon so she invited some friends and classmates to join her for lunch in Östermalm today.  We all met at the subway station and then the seven of us, plus one baby in a stroller, navigated our way through the slushy mess that Stockholm was today because, for the first time on months, the temperature was above freezing.  And then we sat for hours and hours and ate Chinese food and drank beers and spoke terrible Swedish terribly loudly.  And then, instead of taking the train, I floated home on a cloud because I love, love, love hanging out with these ladies.   

2 comments:

  1. Audrey Tautou is my favorite actress!! I think she is so prety and talented!!

    ReplyDelete