Thursday, May 12, 2011

Week Thirty-Two

This is my very favorite non-pregnancy dress and I'm really hoping the baby and I didn't ruin it today.  It wasn't the standing or walking, by any means, or even the sitting at my desk all day that may have stretched it all outta shape, but it could have been my daily afternoon back-stretching session in the conference room.  At any rate, this is the last time we'll be together, this dress and I, for awhile.  Which is fine, actually, because I have a few pairs of maternity pants that I'm pretty much in love with.  Not because they're so attractive or anything, but because they are so dang comfortable.  Maternity pants may be the best thing about pregnancy and I've already decided to keep them around for big holiday dinners.  Or at least the next time I eat a large jicama.  

1 comment: