Sunday, June 19, 2011

Party on the Patio

As I mentioned yesterday, we hosted family and friends for dinner on our patio last night.  Everyone was wiped out from the big surprise baby shower of the afternoon, three of us had been out late the night before with our colleagues and, of course, the Segersten family had driven up from Söderkoping on Friday and would be driving back after dinner.  So it was low-key (at least for the adults, as the little girls were running all over the place with other neighborhood kids) and basically the best way to spend a summer evening.  Plus I never get tired of watching my hot husband grill. 

1 comment:

  1. Loving watching you grow and hear how you are already in love with the little one you carry in your belly! I think there is nothing better than feling your baby moving inside! Can't wait to "meet" your little one once he is born...notice I said "he"...I have a 50/50 chance of being right...btw...you look wonderful! hugs my friend, laura

    ReplyDelete