Thursday, June 2, 2011

What'll It Be?

Since the countdown has begun, it's time to start weighing in officially on Baby Swede's sex with the poll on the right. 
Baby Damara
Here are some facts to help those old wives among you make your decision:

  • The baby's heart rate has been above 140 for several months.
  • The Original Baby Swede
  • I've had cravings for clemen-tines, baked potatoes, popcorn, ice cream, sour candy and all kinds of fruit.
  • I prefer to lay on my right side.
  • I had morning sickness for the first four months.
  • My wedding ring moves from side-to-side over my belly.
  • My age plus the number of the month when I conceived is an odd number.
  • I hated the smell of garlic for the first half of the pregnancy.
And you can see for yourself how I'm carrying. 
So what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Här hemma tror vi lite olika, jag tror en pojke, Julia tittar på en bebis och Elin säger både pojke och flicka. magnus pojke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pojke tror farmor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a girl. The ice cream and the morning sickness were always my tell for a girl. Best of luck sweetheart!

    ~ Judann

    ReplyDelete