Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cuddle Bugs

Today Jamie and I went over to Linda and Sukai's place for lunch.  The little guy and I picked up some Thai food to go, then met the girls in the center of town and headed over to their place.  I was hoping the babies would interact more, but all either of them wanted to do was eat, which Jamie did to the extent that I barely got to eat myself before we had to head out for another appointment.  Even though it wasn't a long visit, seeing Linda made me feel back in the swing of life here (nearly three weeks after returning from the States, I'd say it's about time), and seeing how much Sukai has developed has me looking forward to Jamie's future.  Not too much, though.  They need to stay as cuddly as possible for as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment