Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This Is Love

Dudes.  Last night we saw Crazy Stupid Love.  Wow.  Best movie in a long, long time.  And good in a very specific way; not like Inception, which was the last movie I felt absolutely amazed by and which blew me away because it was so original and the special effects were jaw-dropping, but good because it made me feel incredibly happy to be alive.  Like Amelie, my all-time favoriteAnyway, we finished the movie around 10:30 last night and wanted to watch it again immediately but decided to do the responsible thing and go to sleep.  But then we couldn't sleep because we just kept chatting about the movie and how awesome life is and how glad we are that we found each other and so on.  So what I'm saying is, watch it.  Preferably tonight.  We are.

No comments:

Post a Comment