Sunday, March 4, 2012

Asking For It

GAH!  I could just kick myself with those lousy summer shoes!  Tempt fate much, Mara?  Sheesh.  So, yeah, of course I wrote about how awesomely warm it's been and the next day we wake up to a world totally (and, I admit, beautifully) covered in frost.  The only thing to do was bundle the baby up and take a stroll out onto the lake while we still can.  Because I still firmly believe that winter is coming to an end.  Probably tomorrow or the next day.  Please?
And check who we bumped into near the shore, tearin' up the fishies like it was his day job: Papa Swede!  Jamie was fascinated as he watched his farfar ice fishing for the very first time.  I mean, he didn't say so exactly, but I could tell.  Also, Papa Swede said that the fish really started biting once we came around, so I think Jamie has a real future in the sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment