Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Sun Is Shining Over Molstaberg

The Swede was at the long-awaited Nordea Masters final today (since Jamie messed up last year's final by, you know, being born) but the little man and I were free and available.  Cousin Anne and her boyfriend Matt are visiting from London and have been spending a couple of days relaxing at the cabin so Jamie and I decided to drive down for the afternoon and evening and say hi.  It was cloudy the entire trip but the sun came out as we arrived and found this cozy scene; a strawberry rhubarb pie surrounded by lots of people we love.  Jamie was in heaven crawling around on the grass and exploring the property freely for the first time now that the weather and lawn are dry.  And I must say, now I get it.  Why they call it a summer cabin, that is.  That place is downright amazing when it's nice out and I can't wait to spend more time there in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment