Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Consider Me Entertained

I was home sick from work today (don't worry, Mom, it's just a cold) and slept all morning after I dropped Jamie off at school. When I woke up and slunk downstairs I had very low expectations for the daytime TV situation but was pleasantly surprised/thrilled to find that there were two episodes in a row of The Hills on. And not lame, last season, Kristin Cavallari episodes either; they were Jen-Bunny-kissed-Brody-at-her-birthday-party-and-LC-hasn't-felt-this-betrayed-by-a-best-friend-in-years, followed by Heidi-bailed-on-dinner-with-LC-to-go-to-Santa-Barbara-with-Spencer. Classics, that is. And then I discovered Downton Abbey and was whisked away by the first three episodes. So, yeah, it was a good day in television. 

No comments:

Post a Comment