Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Splitsky

It was going to be so much fun. There was a online marketing and eBusiness fair at this lovely structure in Kista and The Swede and I were going to spend the day there. We were going to go to every booth, chat up every vendor, a husband-and-wife team of awesomeness and initiative collecting equally awesome ideas to improve our business. We would have had lunch together there, exchanging notes and shaping plans for our company's future. Then Jamie ralphed all over himself, indeed, all over everything last night. Since someone had to stay home with him today and it was important that both of us attended the fair, we decided to split the day. I took Jamie in the morning, The Swede stayed home with him in the afternoon. My half-day at the fair did yield some pretty awesome ideas, I admit, but I cannot deny it would have been much better with my copilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment