Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Winner Takes It All

 
First, my apologies for being a sorry excuse for a blogger this week. I guess I either got used to not writing while we were in Montana or Monday's catch-up post took all the energy I had for the week. Either way, I'm sorry and hope to do better in the future (though not this week, as we're going to London for another wedding in a couple of days). Aaaaaaanyway, here are The Swede and I, yesterday, on our way to my boss Per's fiftieth birthday party. He was a member of the eighties hair band Universe (here he is, second from the left with significantly more hair than he has now) and rock and roll is still his passion so naturally the party was held at a rock bar. About ten of our colleagues were there, along with about forty of Per's nearest and dearest. At the beginning of the party, Per passed out mingle bingo, a game meant to get everyone out of their seats and meeting the other guests. Please try to guess who won. IT WAS ME. Obviously. Those reclusive Swedes are no match for this mingle master. This post may seem like it's about a fun party, but it's actually just an excuse to tell you that I WON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment