Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Kalle Kamel

After Saturday's party, The Swede and I stayed at a hotel in the city. We slept in but got back to Kungsi before lunchtime to pick up Jambo from Mama and Papa Swede's. Driving home, we saw a big crowd and signs at the church: Christmas market! With hot dogs! As we drove closer we saw basically the one thing better than a Christmas market with hot dogs: A CAMEL! And not just any yucky old zoo camel. This one was coiffed to perfection, both humps sticking straight up, making him the proudest camel I've ever seen. Oh, and did I mention he was soft as the dickens? I had to force myself to stop petting him because I felt like his owner was giving me the stink eye, but really I could have stood there the rest of the day admiring that magnificent beast. Even today I can't stop thinking about him. Is it too late to add something to my Christmas list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment