Wednesday, December 9, 2009

These Swedes Don't Even Realize They Have a Genius in Their Midst


You'd be ashamed to be affiliated with this blog if you knew how much giddy satisfaction I get out of successfully navigating the Swedish public transportation system, as I did today.  You wouldn't know it to look at me, but as I sit with my little hands clasped around my gigantic purse on those bright blue pendeltåg seats, I have a feeling brewing inside of me that could warm every home in the city.  It's the same feeling you get when you do anything grown up for the first time like making yourself a dentist appointment even though you totally don't want to.  I think this feeling appears less and less as we get older, so tonight I'm going to really revel in how awesome I am for getting myself from Point A to Point B.

No comments:

Post a Comment