Thursday, December 31, 2009

Two Thousand Nine

In January I rang in the New Year with The Swede and his best friends. 

In February I celebrated Valentine's Day with my best Nashville girlfriends.

In March my college friend Becca came to Nashville on her spring break.

In April I drove to Ohio for my college friend Kristen's bridal shower.

In May I spent time with friends from work, especially Corie.

In June The Swede came to the US and met my family and friends.

In July I said good-bye to Grandma and Grandpa and everyone else and headed to Sweden.

In August I spent time at the ocean with my new Swedish friends, Jesper and Isa.

In September Mama Swede and I entered a fishing competition.

In October we enjoyed a lot of fredagsmys because the days got short and cold and the couch seemed so inviting.

In November AIK won the championship.

In December I had my first Swedish Christmas.

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment