Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday Eve

Tonight Mama and Papa Swede brought over our nieces, who have been staying with them this week, so that we could have a little pre-birthday party for me.  Yes, it's tomorrow.  If the Cartier watch isn't in the mail yet don't even bother because you're too late.  The Swede's folks gave me flowers and a gift card for something I've been longing after for quite some time; something I'll do a extremely enthusiastic post on after I make the purchase.  Then, after a casual McDonalds dinner, the grown-ups left us all alone with the kids.  And, boy, we got an education.  We learned about formula and eraser collections and potty training and that this is some hard work, having kids around.  I'm really not quite sure how I'm still awake right now.  Oh yeah, Elin is telling jokes like a regular George Carlin or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment