Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lasagna: Now Surmountable

Do they have Knorr Lasagne mix in the States?  I don't recall ever having seen it, but then again I wasn't that into making whole pans of lasagna back when I was living alone.  But things have changed, son, and I am SO into making whole pans of lasagna that require ridiculously little effort and feed us for three meals that I am insisting that you head to your local grocer and try to hunt one of these down.  If it exists, it's probably neighbors with the Hamburger Helper.  Pick up some ground beef, cheese and milk, while you're at it, set aside ten minutes to slap that sucker together, bake it for the amount of time it takes to watch an episode of Cops, then enjoy.  Thrice.  My apologies if it doesn't actually exist where you live.  This would be really lame of me, in that case.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I'm disappointed. Your post got me all excited but I did a google search and I think that the fact that everything that came up for knorr and lasagna was NOT in English is a bad thing...I'll still check at good old Zagaras but I'm not feeling hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Leslie! I'll bring you a box next time I come to Cleveland.

    ReplyDelete