Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ikea Evening

Since The Swede had a football date with some of the fellas from work, I took the opportunity to spend unlimited, non-weekend time at Ikea.  The non-weekend bit is important as it's just not fun at all if there are too many people there, though I do imagine my crowd tolerance has increased significantly since last weekend at Ullared.  First, I had a meatball dinner.  ALL.  ALONE.  I haven't done that since my Little Italy days and I didn't even have a book to read, however in Europe we use both our fork and knife to eat and somehow having both of my hands occupied made it a little less awkward.  In case you were wondering.  Afterwards I wandered and wandered, to the extent that I required a break, so I sat down on a Kivik and admired the Ektorps my mom has.  I walked out with chic and inexpensive blankets and pillows for when Becca visits in, like, less than three weeks!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! It is coming up so fast! I cant wait to rest my head on those pillows.

    ReplyDelete