Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lone Star

I didn't mention this in my big travel post from yesterday because it deserves a post all its own.  Oh, Arlanda Starbucks, lonely though you may be, you represent your brand so well.  I only get to have a Grande Decaf Skinny Vanilla Latte when I fly somewhere, but the three times this year have been such a delight and worth the wait every time.  Even The Swede, who hates coffee, agreed that the one I had on Thursday evening while waiting for our flight to take off was a work of art.  I am, however, still salty that this is the only location in the entire country, and even saltier that flying directly after consuming my delicious beverage means that I can only enjoy a grande otherwise I'm pretty sure my neighbors on the plane would resent my constant bathroom trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment