Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mamma Got Her Hair Did

Oh, yeah.  No need to adjust your monitor resolution.  I did, in fact, just become a blogger who takes bathroom self-portraits.  Feel free to unfollow.  Who could blame you.  But really, my photographer husband has no interest in taking pictures of me where one of the cats or a houseplant or something isn't in the foreground so I have been put in the unfortunate position of having to take pictures of my reflection in the john.  Because today I got my hair cut by family friend and stylist Angelika, who made me feel like a million bucks and like I'm not losing a brush-full of hair a day due to postpartum hair loss.  Which, by the way, not to gross you out, but I totally am.  But, obviously, so did Katie Holmes, so I'm in stylish company.

No comments:

Post a Comment