Monday, May 21, 2012

Batter Up

Today's theme was baseball.  It started when Jamie and I walked into Kungsi and passed the high school's baseball diamond where the team was practicing.  Jamie was enthralled from the seat of his stroller.  I could practically hear the wheels in his head turning as he memorized the rules of the game right then and there, storing them safe and sound until he can put them into practice in a few years.  Later, The Swede came home from work with Indians popcorn balls that one of our colleagues in Cleveland brought with him to Stockholm!  Fortunately, The Swede isn't wild about them, so they're both all mine.  I can't wait to sink my teeth into them and get sticky popcorn bits stuck in the rugs and my molars.  I guess I'm more into sports than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment