Saturday, May 12, 2012

Killing Time

The Swede left early this morning for a fishing trip with the boys, leaving Jamie and me to our own devices. Obviously this isn't unusual since he's always at work during the day on weekdays, but something about it being a Saturday left me feeling extra bored. We were just going to hang around the house, but then I figured, what the heck, let's go kill a few hours at the mall.  Jamie took a nap in the car on the way there, which continued even after we arrived so I chilled behind the wheel while sitting in the parking garage.  No biggie, though, since I finally caved and got an iPhone (because 1. it was cheaper than the calling plan I had and 2. obviously I'm going to need to be able to blog from the cabin this summer) so I was clickin' around while the baby caught some z's.  He woke up in a fabulous mood and was on his best behavior while I ate a sub-par enchilada and drooled over shoes.  We got home with just enough time to eat dinner, play with some toys, and read a couple of books before bedtime so mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment