Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The One Where Things Got Out Of Hand

I used to tease my mother-in-law about her holiday toy shopping style, which essentially consists of her sticking out her arm and walking down an entire aisle while everything at arm-level falls into her cart.  I get it now.  Toys are so magical, dudes!  I went into Toys R Us to get Jamie some balls since he chases them around our house for literally hours without getting bored and a couple have disappeared under the couch or who knows where.  I found the balls in the store quickly and then things just spiralled out of control.  My pocketbook took a major hit and I think we all know that, sadly, Jamie will probably still prefer a toothbrush and an empty Coke bottle to that snazzy new steering wheel on his stroller.  

No comments:

Post a Comment