Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Gearing Up For Ghost And Goblins

I popped into the city for a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon to run some quick errands. It wasn't even fun, by the way, to stroll the streets of Stockholm minus little Jambo, but things had to get done. Anyway, Drottninggatan, arguably the busiest street in Stockholm, was all decked out for Halloween. In fact, Halloween seems like a much bigger deal this year than in the past few, with many shops carrying costumes and decorations. I'm feeling pressure to make sure Jamie has an awesome costume, something which I'm not entirely certain I'm up for considering that he'd be the only weirdo in his preschool class dressed up. Actually, I may have to do it for that very reason. Better to embarass him now when he doesn't know what embarassment is.

No comments:

Post a Comment