Monday, March 31, 2014

What's Up

We spent the weekend at the cabin, the first Molsta weekend of the year, and it was really, really nice. Spring is here (I hope) and even though it's just the bulbs and the tiniest buds on the bushes that seem to be growing, there are butterflies, bees and lots of sunshine keeping us outside. The other thing keeping me from the keyboard and, therefore, the blog, is a great book that my mom recommended: Me Before You. I'm not a big reader (aside from blogs, that is) but when I do happen to pick up a good book I can't put it down and that's been the case with this one for sure. I have about a third of the book left and have to finish before Friday because I'm flying to Cleveland and can't finish it on the plane as it is apparently a huge tearjerker. Any recommendations for some good travel reads to replace this one? Current best-sellers are the easiest to find in English here. Anyway, that's what we've been up to. Hope life - and spring - is treating you all well, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment