Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Business Cas Fashion Show

Well, you've seen a lot of what I've been up to this summer outside of work, so here's a little bit of what I've been up to at the office, namely, selfies. It's been a hot, hot summer and my section of the office doesn't have air conditioning so I've been trying to keep thing semi-professional without melting inside my business cas. These flowy pants are all the rage in Sweden right now and that is awesome because they give the ol' gams a little breathing room on a warm summer day. Plus they have an elastic waistband. I mean, does it get any better than that for workwear? I recommend putting some lace and a fancy necklace on top to feel less like you're wearing pajamas.
I got this top and jeans at American Eagle when I was in the States in June. I really like the way their jeans fit and feel, especially these since this particular pair are technically jeggings. I say "technically" because, even though they say jegging on the label, they are thick enough to hide all kinds of topography, if you will, the way jeans do. Also, I would never wear jeggings so American Eagle has clearly misbranded this product.
This was the last day before management got back from summer vacation. Obviously I was trying to squeeze the last bit of casual dressing out of the season. I may have been the only one at work sporting a drawstring waistband, but I promise there were others wearing t-shirts. 
And now that business is back in session I'm a bit more dressed up, here in pieces you've seen before but in a new combination. I was very productive in this outfit. At least that's the vibe I'm trying to send my boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment