Monday, November 9, 2009

The World Begins Here


I went into the city this morning for a job interview and it occurred to me too late in my excursion that I should have been snapping photos like madman during the hour I had to spare since I gave myself an outrageous amount of time to make it to the meeting.  So I shot this one unsatisfactory photo of Sergels Torg as I rushed to the train station to make it home in time for Swedish class.  And while we're on the subject of mediocre photography, I've been meaning to give a shout out to all of my professional shutterbug friends.  It's a lot harder to take a nice picture than I ever imagined and so often I'm disappointed by what I had expected to be a fantastic shot.  So to you, my talented photographer friends, I say kudos.   

No comments:

Post a Comment