Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Every Whim

The Swede and I had spent a lazy day indoors sleeping in, reading, wrapping Christmas presents and catching up on The Amazing Race while the snow came down outside.  The roadblock on The Amazing Race's Hong Kong leg featured a huge buffet of Chinese food which contestants had to eat through in order to find a few fake pieces of food.  Half of them became sick, but all of me HAD to have Chinese food STAT.  The Swede, being both an accommodating fellow and the World's Greatest Fiancé, agreed to indulge my craving even though it was total snökaos outside.  (Watch that video and try to tell me you don't want a dachsund for Christmas.)  Hours of trekking through the blizzard later, we returned home with miraculously-still-warm curry and sweet and sour chicken that I enjoyed precisely as much as I thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment