Thursday, April 21, 2011

Week Twenty-Nine

I know that there's been a pregnant woman for literally ever single human who's ever graced the planet, but I still feel like a member of a super exclusive club sometimes.  I used to think that preggos walked funny because of all that weight in front of them and now that I'm a club member I know that it's because our backs are killing us.  And why were pregnant ladies always rubbing their bellies?  I now understand that it's because it is impossible to keep your hands off a huge new body part that is growing more rapidly than a person's body has taught them to expect.  During this past week I've been so focused on the move and the new place that I've almost forgotten that I'm pregnant at times, but now that things will be settling down a bit I'm going to try to relish my finite membership in Club Waddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment