Saturday, July 2, 2011

Like The Pros

Since we have what I suspect will be a really special event coming up, The Swede and I decided to invest in a swanky camera.  We're pretty useless about this sort of thing, though, and even though we have wanted to get a better camera for a while now, we didn't really know which one was right for us.  Luckily, though, Mama Swede got a great deal on a Canon 500D a couple of months back and it is FABULOUS, so we knew that we would like it.  So we popped in to MediaMarkt this afternoon and it was still on sale and we up and bought that sucker.  Doesn't it look super professional too?  I'm still going to use my pink Nikon Coolpix when I'm out and about because, well, it's pink and obviously much more convenient to carry around in my purse, but hopefully you'll notice a generally higher quality of pictures around here.  Oh, also, while we were out, The Swede fell in love with another.  I was heartbroken, but probably not as heartbroken as he was to have neither half a million kronor in his wallet nor a 103 inch wall to put this monstrosity on.  Though I will admit, it does match our grill.

1 comment: