Wednesday, August 21, 2013

This And That

I tell you what, there's nothing like sweating out a hundred degree fever for a couple of days to really make you appreciate your job. I am longing for my desk. I'm in bed now, saying a prayer that I don't have to lay in it all day again tomorrow. I know I promised pictures of the newly painted bedroom this week, but I may not be able to make good on that as not much decorating progress has been made. I also wanted to remind you that I'll be announcing the winner of the Canvas Pop thirty dollar gift card on Friday. I realize that Blogger makes it difficult to leave comments unless you have a Google account so feel free to use an anonymous profile and just mention your name in the comment. Thanks! Catch you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment