Monday, February 15, 2016

Sunday Plus

Erin and I were out at dinner on Friday night when I mentioned that Jamie and I were going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks 4 at the theater on Sunday. Ossian had never been to the movies, apparently, and we both agreed that it was time. So yesterday we met at Mall of Scandinavia (have I told you about it? It's the brand-new, biggest, best mall in Scandinavia and it's awesome), which was halfway time-wise since they took the train. The movie was barely tolerable, but Ossian was glued to the screen and Jamie was dancing in his seat. Erin and I loved the popcorn.   
Afterwards we had to check out the Lego store. It's obligatory. They boys each built three Lego guys (Jamie's made me nuts because they all had the same hair) and then we went to the playroom and played with them/tried not to lose them. Tell me, because I was never a parent in the States: are there playrooms in malls in America? 'Cause there's one in every mall over here and I don't know what I'd do without them.
Jamie and I had basically the same day we would have by ourselves, but having Erin and Ossian there made it so much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment