Sunday, October 24, 2010

Classic TMI

We got a lot done this weekend.  There was the boat yesterday, this morning I raked the leaves around our building with our neighbors while The Swede renewed the finish on our kitchen counter, we cleaned, did laundry and I skyped with Selah and Mom while The Swede played oodles of holes of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 on the PS3.  On top of all that, we were able to begin what I expect will be a several-weeks-long Prison Break marathon.  The Swede has seen every episode, but I'm new to it and definitely intrigued.  So that explains the DVDs in the photo, but how about the cozy pants?  Well, of course I require them for the marathon, but I also wanted to fill you in on a miracle that occured today.  I've had these particular cozy pants for 5 years and I love them.  Not as much as I love my galoshes, but more than I love, say, raking leaves with my neighbors.  Anyway, a couple of days ago The Swede said something hilarous and I, in turn, laughed heartily (this happen often, so you'd think I'd know better) and spilled red wine on my favorite cozy pants.  I knew they were done for, but I put them in the laundry anyway, sans pre-treatment of any kind.  And then, today, they came out of the washer stain free.  I couldn't believe it.  Obviously someone up there wishes for the continued reign of the cozy pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment