Monday, September 19, 2011

The Latest

We've been mighty busy here in Cleveland these past few days so I hope you'll forgive my recent blogging laziness.  The Emmy's are on and there's a sweet baby and his grandma who I want to cuddle with, so I'm going to keep it short, but I wanted to update you on the goings-on stateside. 
My cousin Austin has an awesome band called Roscoe who played to a packed house on Friday night.  The Swede and I listened to their last album on repeat for three days straight on our roadtrip to Montana last summer, so we were super pumped when we found out that they were having a concert while we're in town.  We were a little nervous that Jamie was going to freak out at the loud music, but he was fast asleep the entire time.  Not that he was bored, of course.  I think he just wanted to make sure I could enjoy the concert as much as possible.  He's considerate like that.
On Saturday I met up with Jamie's aunties Katelyn, Cary and Kate for Mexican.  They showered him with love and kisses and gifts and even though there weren't any margaritas and I was carrying a diaper bag, it felt just like the old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment