Monday, September 19, 2011

The Wickhams

A few years ago, my mom married a wonderful guy who has an equally wonderful family.  Ray's granddaughter Jazmin's birthday party was this evening so I got to spend some time with them and introduce them to Jamie.  The Cleveland Browns had played and won, so everyone was in a great mood and dressed in their orange and brown.  Jamie got passed around while I enjoyed the buffet, and Jazmin especially enjoyed some quality time with the little guy.
Mom and Ray's grandson Nick, while not quite ready to shoot any actual hoops, was pretty awesome at dribbling.
Ray's daughters Denise and Cindy both have a few kids apiece so we chatted about mommyhood while watching all of our sons be adorable all over the place.  The best thing about Ray's people is that even though I've seldom spent any time with them, they all make me feel like part of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment