Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Too Legit To Quit, Part Two

Remember when I got my Swedish ID card?  I was pretty pumped back then, but this is even better.  I am, with this card, a permanent resident of Sweden.  Which is great since my husband and son live here, you know?  I no longer have to apply for an extension of my permit on a yearly basis so I'll save about $200 a year in fees, and it came just in time for our trip to the States next week.  Best of all, the permit is somehow linked to my fingerprints, which doesn't mean anything really, but is still pretty sweet in my book. 

3 comments:

  1. congrats!! if it's anything like in france the paperwork probably wasn't easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The paperwork wasn't too bad since I already had a temporary permit, actually. Are you a permanent resident of France now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. goood luck till dig

    ReplyDelete