Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Hood

With Mom and Ray's arrival only two weeks away, I'm starting to give more serious thought to what I want to show them while they're here.  I'm trying to remember what I wanted to see when I visited Sweden for the first time, as well as which places and things I've been most impressed with or surprised by.  I know I have the opportunity to show them the best of the best and avoid some of the not-so-pretty, but I'm also trying to remind myself that the not-so-pretty may be pretty interesting to them.  Like our town square and train station, for example.  Not so quaint, yet Mom and Ray are surely just dying to see where I buy diapers and hop the commuter train into the city.  No, nevermind.  We'll just spend the week in Söderköping where the real action is.

No comments:

Post a Comment