Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mmm, Dessert

This has been a very strange weekend.  On Friday afternoon, we drove down to the cabin for the night.  The Swede and his dad did some work on the guest cabin while Jamie, Mama Swede and I did some shopping on Saturday.  We came home last night and then I took The Swede to the airport at lunchtime today for a business trip to Paris.  Without me, I presume you guessed.  I know, I don't think it's okay either.  But it's just for a couple of days and he'll be in a conference room the whole time so it's not like I'm missing out on some romantic vacation or anything.  But still.  Paris.  I know.  Anyway, it's Sunday evening and it totally doesn't feel like a Sunday evening, so to compliment my disorientation I'm posting this photo I took of fish pudding and fish cookies at the grocery store.  Because obviously it's not just me who's a little bit out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment