Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just A Little Public Service Announcement For Your Thursday

HHS, CDC National Infant Immunization Week April 21-28, 2012 large button image 
You remember my friend Becca, right?  Well, she's a public health expert and works for an organization in D.C. in their immunization division.  This is a big week for them because they're working with the Center for Disease Control to promote National Infant Immunization Week.  I know this is a hot button issue over there and it may be over here as well and I just haven't bothered to look into it because I already know where I stand.  Naturally I want to protect my child from disease and I feel a sense of responsibility to do my part to protect our community as well through vaccinations.  I'm therefore very grateful that they are free and available to us here and also for the work that Becca is doing stateside. 

1 comment: