Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Introducing The Daily D Top Three

About, oh, two and a half years ago, when Daily Damara was approaching its first blogiversary, I got the idea to add a new feature in which I would mention three things that I was grateful for that day.  I even got a little notebook to carry in my purse so I could write them down as they occurred to me.  Flash forward to last night when the long-forgotten idea was rediscovered by my mind in its pre-slumber race.  Just so you don't think I'm even more superficial than you probably already do if you've been around here for awhile, the big things like the safety, health, and happiness of my family and friends, running water, electricity, a roof over our heads, and food on our table, go without saying.  Though I imagine food of a more specific nature will be a common motif.  So, without further ado, I bring you the inaugural Top Three for April 12th, 2012, in no particular order:
  • The way my husband looked leaving for work today, dressed up for an important visitor.
  • Skyping with my mom.
  • Discovering that the word "echo" makes Jamie crack up.

No comments:

Post a Comment