Saturday, February 8, 2014

Taste Sensations

Sarianne and Elin came up to Stockholm today, the former for some sort of conference for famous bloggers and the latter to go shopping with yours truly. And, you know, to hang with her uncle and cousin. Since The Swede was sick at home and Jamie was in a great mood so we took advantage of our freedom and indulged ourselves with a couple of treats I'm quite sure wouldn't have been appreciated by my husband. First, a frozen yogurt bar where we could pick as many flavors and toppings as we wanted. Jamie inhaled his and insisted I buy him another and because I'm an awesome mom/pushover, I did. Then, after some intense makeup shopping in Sephora, we were thirsty so I suggested we try bubble tea. I've had it before and loved it but this version was not great and I felt pretty bad for Elin, trying to be polite and choking it down. She had a great attitude, though, and admitted that at least it was a new experience. And something for the blog, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment