Sunday, June 5, 2016

Good Tivoli Times

Axel's mom and I took the boys to Gröna Lund, an amusement park in the city, for the first time yesterday.  The last time I was there was six years ago and my own kid is older than Julia was at the time. Yeah, I have a kid. Wild. But moving on…
I mentioned a few days ago that the weather has been hot and sunny, but yesterday was a bit cooler, which was perfect. In fact everything was perfect. We rode the train, subway, and ferry to get there and back and it all couldn't have gone more smoothly. The kids were in great moods all day, didn't get cranky even though they were totally pooped after seven hours, and we all got our money's worth on the kiddie rides. I'm almost afraid to ever go again because it would be hard to top.
Oh, and we won a huge thing of candy. Again

No comments:

Post a Comment