Thursday, December 29, 2011

Party Planning

Linda and the babies and I headed to the mall today to check out the party supply store.  Linda's elder daughter is having a birthday in a couple of weeks and I wanted to check out what was available for an upcoming event that you'll hear more about later.  We had fun picking out items that we would have loved when we were kids and daydreaming about how sweet it would be to have a pinata.  (Sorry, I don't have a tilde on this Swedish keyboard and I'm too lazy to go copy and paste one from a website or something.  Not too lazy to write two whole sentences about it, though.)  Linda walked out with the makings of a sweet little girl's birthday party and I picked up a couple of ridiculous items that I can't wait to tell you about in a few weeks.

1 comment: