Sunday, August 19, 2012

Mobile Crêpes

We've passed this trailer and the crépes sign on the road near our summer cabin at least thirty times in the past year and on Saturday we finally stopped.  Gurra and Gunilla were along for the weekend and treated Mama and Papa Swede, Jamie, The Swede and I to a truly delightful lunch experience.
The three folks making and serving the crépes from inside the trailer were actually French and spoke Swedish with accents about a thousand times cooler than my own.  They were wearing fun vintage clothes and were having a great time serving the dozens of folks who were there.  
I've never seen anything like it.  The food was so good and the whole atmosphere so whimsical that I can't wait to go back.  Or open up my own out of Sarianne and Magnus's trailer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment