Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Stuffing Stockings

Now that Jamie is old enough to get that Christmas is fun (see Daily Jamie above) I've decided to introduce the American tradition of stockings. Mom sent stockings for all of us last year (cats included 'cause she's a nut) but I never actually put anything in them. One of my very favorite parts of Christmas, if not my very favorite, in fact, was when my parents let my brother and sister and I open our stockings basically in the middle of the night to get us to stop pestering them so that they could sleep longer. I want Jamie to have a taste of that and since Christmas day is just any other day here, I thought I'd spice it up a bit by making stockings for Jamie, Julia, and Elin to open up on Christmas morning. I think I'll skip the cats again this year, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment