Monday, December 17, 2012

The Dandies!

I dropped the ball today. The Swede and I took Jamie for his first dentist appointment this morning just to introduce him to the place and get some information for ourselves about his little choppers and how to care for them. Coulda been a cute blog post, but no. Somebody forgot to take a picture. So you get this instead: Losing You by Solange, Beyonce's sister. I could go on and on about this song and it's accompanying video. I heard it first on the radio and thought that it must have been some track from the '80's that I somehow tragically missed. I couldn't believe it when I found out it came out this fall. It is a very good song, guys. Then the video. THE VIDEO. The fashion, the hair, the dancing. I've watched it a thousand times. It's like nothing I've ever seen before and I want to pick the brain of the director. I want to be this talented. Anyway, I hope you like it. I have to go now and watch it again myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment