Friday, September 21, 2012

Second Thoughts

It's not like I thought I was the only one, I just hadn't witnessed it happen to somebody else before.  I do it all the time; every time. I go into Ikea with some very specific and well-thought-out decorating scheme in mind and then, when faced with the seemingly millions of other, potentially better, options, I second guess myself. Then, pacing back and forth among the picture frames or lamp shades or decorative pillows or whatever it may be, I nearly paralyze the decision-making part of my brain weighing options. It happened to Linda today on our lunch break. It was hard to watch. I felt so helpless. Sometimes I think Ikea looks like a fun place to work but really it must do something to those poor peoples' souls to watch this scene day in and day out. And, you know, it's not always a happy ending, so it was good that Linda and I both left feeling pretty convinced that she had made the right choice.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, det är inte lätt! Tack för hjälpen Mara!

    ReplyDelete